Chance to win a trip for 2 for a unique, one-of-a-kind farm experience at our family farm in Richvale, CA. Winner and guest must be able to travel during a weekday trip in June, July, August or September, 2024 in order to claim the prize.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, US TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. FOR A COPY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, PRINT THEM BELOW.
- SPONSOR AND OPERATOR:
The sponsor and operator is Lundberg Family Farms, 5311 Midway, Richvale, California 95974 (“Sponsor”)
- ENTRY PERIOD: The World of Regeneration Sweepstakes (this “Giveaway”) begins on April 1, 2024 at 12:00:01 AM Pacific Time (“PT”), and ends on April 30, 2024 at 11:59:59 PM PT (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Giveaway. Sponsor will draw one (1) winner on or after May 1, 2024. Limit 1 prize per person.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, or an immediate family member of, or persons living in the same household with, such employees are not eligible to enter this Giveaway or win the prize. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, spouses, children, siblings or grandparents and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside. Previous winners are ineligible. This Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Giveaway. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
Winner and guest must be able to travel during a weekday trip in June, July, August or September, 2024 in order to be eligible to claim the prize. If potential winner cannot commit to these travel dates, Sponsor may select an alternate winner.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Entry Period, eligible persons who submit the online entry form located at https://www.lundberg.com/pages/world-of-regeneration-sweepstakes
will receive one (1) entry. Enter your name, email address, and zip code in the form to enter. All submissions must be received during the Entry Period. Limit one (1) entry per eligible entrant. No automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, delayed, destroyed, garbled, misdirected, illegible or lost entries. If you choose to enter using your mobile device, standard data or internet fees assessed by your mobile carrier or internet provider may apply. Consult your carrier’s plan details. Free internet access is also available in many locations. Search “free internet near me” on Google or your browser for details. Sponsor reserves the right to email entrants offers of possible interest to them; the email recipient is free to unsubscribe at any time from within the marketing email. Entrants may also uncheck the box next to the statement “I want to receive news and special offers.” To be immediately excluded from marketing emails upon form submission.
- WINNER DETERMINATION/DRAWING; ODDS: Sponsor will draw one (1) potential winner at random, on or after May 1, 2024, from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Potential winners will be notified by email and/or voice call, in Sponsor’s discretion. If any prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner’s self-provided contact information is incorrect, or if potential winner does not respond to notification within three (3) days of attempted notification, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen from remaining eligible entries. As a condition to being declared the winner and claiming the prize, the potential winner will be required to: (1) timely respond to the notification they are the potential winner, (2) verify eligibility by showing a copy of their driver’s license or other state issued identification displaying name, age and address, (3) provide a daytime telephone number and a valid mailing address (no post office boxes accepted), and (4) timely sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Publicity and Release and IRS Form W9 (Request for Taxpayer Identification) within five (5) business days of receipt. Winner’s guest will also have to timely return a Guest Release or the guest portion of the prize will be forfeit. In the event of any noncompliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, time permitting given planned travel prize timeframes.
- PRIZE. Sponsor will award a total of one (1) trip prize package for 2-night, 3-day travel to be scheduled during week days in June, July, August or September, on dates as mutually agreed with Sponsor (Approximate Retail Value up to $4,000, depending where travel originates).
The Prize Includes:
• Standard economy roundtrip airfare within the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia from major airport in proximity to winner’s residence to Sacramento International Airport (SMF) for winner and a guest. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute winner driving winner’s own vehicle, or to provide ground only transportation, if winner resides within 100 miles of Lundberg Family Farms (having the physical address of 5311 Midway, Richvale, California 95974). In the case that a winner living less than 100 miles from Lundberg Family Farms (having the physical address of 5311 Midway, Richvale, California 95974) drives their own vehicle, they will be reimbursed at the standard federal mileage reimbursement rate of 65.5 cents per mile.
• Ground transportation from SMF to Richvale, CA, where Sponsor’s farm is located, and ground transportation to / from hotel and Sponsor’s farm and ground transportation back to SMF.
• A three-day, two-night hotel stay (standard room, double-occupancy), within 25 miles of Richvale, CA.
• Meal vouchers totaling $300 per traveler (for a total of $600 for winner and guest) for the duration of the trip, once winner has arrived to Richvale, CA. Winner is responsible for any snacks and beverages during travel to/from Richvale, CA, or food and beverage costs in excess of the vouchers. The vouchers may be in the form of a prepaid card or other spending mechanism as determined by sponsor.
• Guided tour of Lundberg Family Farms. Winner and guest will be required to follow Sponsor’s safety directions in connection with visiting a working farm.
Winner’s travel itinerary and tour itinerary and tour activities will be as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Items not included in the prize description above are the winner’s sole responsibility, including, without limitation, as baggage fees charged by the air carrier, airport fees charged by an airport, and air port parking fees. Sponsor is not responsible for any travel or other costs incurred by winner and guest that are not defined as part of the prize package in these Official Rules. Additional hotel expenses such as gratuities, room service, alcoholic beverages, laundry service or other incidental expenses will not be covered by Sponsor. The winner will be required to provide a valid credit card to the hotel to cover any incidentals. Winner residing in a remote area not serviced by a major airport will be responsible for transportation to their nearest eligible airport.
Winner will have the option (but no obligation) to select one eligible travel companion who will receive the same prize benefits as the winner. The guest must be at least 21 years old and complete a Guest Release as requested by Sponsor to join winner in the prize. Guest portion of prize will be forfeit if winner does not select a guest or guest is ineligible or fails to comply with prize terms in these Official Rules. Winner and guest will need appropriate TSA-accepted identification to clear airport security and as may be required by the hotel and ground transportation service. Sponsor has no liability to winner in any manner if any portion of the prize is forfeit due to winner/guest’s failure to comply with prize terms in these Official Rules, or airport / airline or other carrier terms and conditions, or hotel rules and policies, or applicable laws. There is no cash value for this prize and winner DOES NOT have the option for cash payout in lieu of the prize.
All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be elected in Sponsor’s discretion. Travel will be booked by Sponsor or its designee travel agent; failure to comply with reasonable requests in connection with booking travel may result in forfeiture of prize.
Prize fulfillment: Sponsor and prize winner will work in good faith to select mutually agreeable travel dates. Travel dates must be agreed upon 30 days in advance of travel to allow reasonable time for planning and accommodations. These dates are affected by Sponsor’s farm operations, staff and facility schedules. Eligible dates for fulfillment of the prize as defined above, will include weekdays (Monday – Friday) during the months of June, July, August, and September, 2024. Farm and facility tours must take place on weekdays (Monday – Friday) to ensure that the necessary staff is onsite to guide the tour. Not all weekdays during the defined period will be available for tours.
Winner is responsible for all taxes on prizes and associated expenses, including, without limitation, federal, state and local sales and income taxes, and any other costs incurred in claiming or using the prize. Sponsor will provide 1099-MISC tax form to winner, based on final calculated ARV of prize. Sponsor will not compensate the winner, or selected travel companion for any lost wages that may be incurred as a result of prize acceptance. Sponsor does not carry travel or health insurance for winner and guest. Travel is at winner and guest’s sole risk.
Unclaimed or unused portions of the prize package may not be awarded. No transfer, refund, substitution or replacement of a prize component is permitted, except that the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize component of equal or greater value. Prize is non-transferable. Purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
Sponsor makes no representation to winner as to the fitness or suitability of the prize components for any purpose, and Sponsor hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning the prize.
- GENERAL: By entering this Giveaway, each entrant hereby waives and releases, and agrees to hold harmless Sponsor, its representatives and prize providers (i.e., air carrier, ground transportation carrier, hotel and others involved in fulfilling the prize) and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all rights, claims and causes of action whatsoever that he or she may have, or which may arise, against any of the Released Parties for any liability for any matter, cause or thing whatsoever, including but not limited to any travel delays, lost luggage, personal injury, other losses, or damages, whether direct, compensatory, incidental or consequential, whether to persons, including illness, injury or death, or property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from his or her acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, his or her participation in this Giveaway, or his or her participation in any prize-related activity. By entering or participating in this Giveaway, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and waives any right to claim any ambiguity or error in these Official Rules or this Giveaway itself. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for electronic hardware, programming or software malfunctions, or failures, or line connections, accessibility or availability, or technical failures of any kind, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of any entry or other information, or for the failure to capture any such information. Sponsor is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Giveaway; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or this Giveaway; or (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of this Giveaway or the receipt and processing of entries and notifications in connection with the Giveaway. Further, if, for any reason, this Giveaway is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Giveaway, and randomly select the winner from the eligible entries received prior to the action taken.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify and remove any entrant that, in its sole opinion, does not comply with these requirements or these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Giveaway is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Acceptance of prize shall constitute and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use his/her name, address (city and state only), likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any media now existing or hereinafter devised, without additional compensation, where legal.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. Except to the extent prohibited by law, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a federal or state court located in Butte County, California; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, special, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses to enter the Giveaway, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.