1cupscup parmesan, grated
4cupscups gluten free Italian breadcrumbs
Oil for frying (we used peanut, but any high smoke point oil will suffice)
Parsley, finely diced for garnish
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 7g||9%|
|Saturated Fat: 2.5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 44g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|
- Fill large stockpot with frying oil of choice slightly less than half full. Apply high heat until the oil reaches 350 degrees.
- Follow cooking instructions on Lundberg Family Farms Organic Creamy Parmesan Risotto. When finished, set aside in large mixing bowl and allow to cool for 10 mins.
- Add grated parmesan and sea salt to the risotto mixture and mix until thoroughly incorporated.
- Spread gluten free Italian breadcrumbs onto a plate or shallow dish.
- Take risotto mixture, roll into golf ball-sized arancini and thoroughly coat with breadcrumbs. This will make approximately 16 arancini.
- Gently lower the arancini, one at a time into the oil in batches of four at a time. The arancini should fry for approximately five minutes or until golden brown. Place fried arancini on a drying rack or plate lined with paper towels.
- These will be quite hot, allow to cool for five minutes before serving.