1small onion, chopped
1 1⁄2cupsdiced cooked chicken
8ozfresh asparagus, cut into 1½ inch pieces
3tbspbasil leaves, finely chopped
1⁄4cupsfreshly grated parmesan cheese
2tbspfreshly grated parmesan cheese for garnish
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 11g||14%|
|Saturated Fat: 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 43g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2g||7%|
- Heat the broth to a simmer, add the white wine. Cook the asparagus in the broth for 3 minutes. Remove and set aside
- Heat sauté pan to medium high and sauté the onions in the olive oil. Remove onions from pan.
- Add the Lundberg White Arborio Rice and sauté until the grains start to become translucent, stirring continuously.
- Add 1 cup of the broth to the rice and cook until most of the liquid is absorbed, continuing to stir. Add 1 cup of liquid at a time until all the moisture is absorbed.
- Add in the asparagus and the onions to heat through. Once the asparagus and onions are heated through, add the cooked chicken.
- At the last minute, stir in the cheese and basil. Sprinkle the extra cheese on top to garnish. Serve immediately. Enjoy!