15 oz. bag
1lbchicken (tenderloins or 2 chicken breasts), sliced into 8 pieces total
1⁄2cupsgluten-free 1:1 flour
Avocado oil, for frying
Sea salt, to taste
Furikake, to taste
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 15g||19%|
|Saturated Fat: 2.5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 13g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|
- Add Lundberg Organic Rice Cake Mins, gluten-free flour, garlic powder, and shichimi togarashi to a food processor. Blend until a breadcrumb-like texture is achieved. Add to a shallow bowl, with a separate bowl for the eggs.
- Dip the chicken into the eggs, then coat with the Rice Cake Minis mixture.
- Heat 2 inches of oil to 350 degrees and add breaded chicken tenders in batches of four or five at a time. Do not overcrowd the chicken.
- Fry the chicken for 8 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Place on a cooling rack lined with paper towels. Add sea salt and/or furikake to taste.
- Serve with your favorite sauces (or atop a salad) and eat ‘em up!