1 1⁄2cupswhite sugar, divided
1cupslemon juice, divided
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 22g||28%|
|Saturated Fat: 13g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 60g||22%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|
- In a 2 qt. saucepan, bring the Lundberg White Arborio Rice and water to a boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes. Let steam for 10 minutes.
- In another 2 qt. saucepan, combine 1 cup sugar, eggs, egg yolks, sea salt, lemon zest, and 2/3 cup lemon juice. Heat on medium-low and stir constantly for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and add to a large bowl with butter and cooked rice. Chill.
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks form and fold 1 cup whipped cream into chilled rice mixture.
- Add 1 cup blueberries, ½ cup sugar, and 1/3 cup lemon juice to a 2 qt. saucepan. Heat on low for 10 minutes and stir frequently until the mixture turns into a chunky compote.
- To serve, alternate layers of the remaining 1 cup blueberries, blueberry sauce, and rice pudding. Garnish with whipped cream and blueberry chutney.