4cupsoil for frying
1cupsalmonds - toasted, unsalted, roughly chopped
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 9g||12%|
|Saturated Fat: 1g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 30g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber: 4g||14%|
- Fill a large pot with frying oil of choice and heat to 360 degrees.
- When temperature of oil is at 360 degrees, carefully add dry, uncooked quinoa and fry for 30 seconds.
- Remove quinoa and carefully add to a paper-lined plate to cool.
- Add quinoa, chopped almonds, cinnamon and rice syrup to a large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Roll into 1-inch balls on paper-lined plate, and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Enjoy!