1lbbaby cremini mushrooms
1⁄2medium zucchini, finely diced
2tbsptablespoons olive oil
2cloves garlic, minced
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
4tbspcream cheese, softened
2tbspgrated parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 7g||9%|
|Saturated Fat: 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 12g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2g||7%|
- Cook quinoa according to package direction. Preheat oven to 350F.
- Clean mushroom caps by wiping with damp paper towel to remove excess dirt, remove seam from caps.
- Finely chop mushroom steams and dice zucchini.
- To a medium skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat, add mushroom steams and cook until lightly brown about 3-4 minutes. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Add zucchini and sauté for an additional 5 minutes. Add minced garlic, rosemary, thyme and onion powder, season with salt and pepper and cook for another minute.
- Add cooked quinoa and toss to combine. Remove from heat, add cream cheese, lemon juice and zest, mix well until thoroughly combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- On a rimmed sheet, drizzle mushroom caps with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, season lightly with salt and pepper toss to coat. Fill each mushroom cavity with heaping spoonful of quinoa mixture.
- Top mushroom caps with parmesan cheese and bake for 25-30 minutes. Until cheese is light golden brown and mushrooms are tender. Enjoy!