1Egg, soft boiled
2Green Onion – greens only, sliced
Crushed Red Pepper, to taste
Black Sesame Seeds, to taste
Sriracha Mayo, to taste
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 25g||32%|
|Saturated Fat: 4.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 77g||28%|
|Dietary Fiber: 9g||32%|
- Add 1 cup of Lundberg Family Farms Organic Short Grain Brown and 1 ¾ cups of water to a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Cover with a tight-fitting lid, reduce heat to low-simmer and cook for 45 minutes.
- In a separate small saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil and slowly lower one egg into the saucepan. Boil for 7 minutes. Place boiled egg in an ice bath or under cold running water until cool to the touch. Peel and cut in half lengthwise.
- Cut avocado in half lengthwise, remove the pit and slice half of the avocado.
- Add cooked rice to a bowl. Arrange the avocado, smoked salmon, and egg on top of the rice.
- Add crushed red pepper and black sesame. Drizzle with sriracha mayo and devour.