8Butter lettuce leaves
1lbshrimp, frozen, (about 25 shrimp)
2corn cobs, husk removed
4green onion stalks, sliced
1tspsea salt Juice of 1 lime
Sour cream, for garnish
Cilantro, for garnish
Sea salt, to taste
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 9g||12%|
|Saturated Fat: 1.5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 19g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber: 4g||14%|
- Bring water and Lundberg Organic Black Pearl Rice to a boil. Cover with a tight-fitting lid, reduce heat to low-simmer, and cook for 30 minutes. Let stand for 10 mins. Let cool for 10 mins. Pour cooked rice over a large sheet of aluminum foil with olive oil and wrap into a pouch.
- Heat grill to 350 degrees, coat with oil, and add corn. Grill for 20 minutes, turning occasionally. Add rice pouch to the grill for ten minutes to achieve a smoky flavor and chewy texture. Add frozen shrimp to the grill and salt to taste. Grill shrimp for 5-7 minutes, turning occasionally. Internal temperature should reach 145 degrees when finished cooking.
- Separate 8 leaves of butter lettuce. Rinse and pat dry. Slice green onion, avocado, and limes and set aside.
- Cut corn off the cob and add to a medium bowl with green onion, avocado, and lime juice. Salt to taste.
- If your shrimp still have tails, remove and discard.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on a platter. Add 2 Tbsp. Lundberg Organic Black Pearl Rice to each leaf. Layer 3 shrimp on each leaf, on top of the rice layer.
- Top each lettuce leaf with the corn, green onion, avocado, and lime salsa. Add lime juice to taste.
- Garnish with sour cream and cilantro.