2 1⁄2cupslow sodium vegetable broth
1 1⁄2tbsptomato paste
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 2.5g||3%|
|Saturated Fat: 0g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 46g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber: 8g||29%|
- Thoroughly rinse and drain quinoa, in a fine mesh sieve, under running cold water until water runs clear.
- Place quinoa in a medium saucepan with broth and bring to a fast simmer.
- Cover with a tight-fitting lid, reduce heat to maintain a low simmer and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes until safe to handle.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and lightly oil a baking sheet.
- Take slightly more than a teaspoon sized amount of mixture and roll and shape with hands to form tots.
- Place tots on baking sheet, and lightly spray with cooking oil
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until browned and crispy outside.
- White tots are baking, combine all sauce ingredients together until thoroughly combined.
- Serve hot with dipping sauce. Enjoy!